Saturday, October 9, 2010

Favorite way to post on eBay

Rachel and I hit some garage sales yesterday. I was on the lookout for some more things to list on eBay. I did find this cute Sheffield Strawberries 'n Cream casserole dish and some glasses. I am kicking myself over not picking up a stack of old car owner manuals. Oh well, live and learn.


I haven't done too bad selling on eBay, about $250 in a month. I hated listing things though and thought my postings looked amateur and unprofessional....until last night!

I took the time to really look at a site called Sellers Sourcebook. It is almost like blogging now, I get to choose a template and everything is organized and much cuter.

Here are some examples:

Oregon Mills Wool Blanket blah boring yawn

Arizona Blakely Glasses pretty! eyecatching! professional!

I will be going through as listings expire and updating my old style. At least now when I am listing I feel like I am doing a much more professional job.

1 comment: