Thursday, September 16, 2010

Favorite things.. iPhone app

I am addicted to Apple products, I never thought I would be and remember laughing at Wyatt when he was trying to convince me to go Apple instead of PC. Now I regret that.


My favorite thing right now is my iPhone. I have had it for about 6 months and love it more all the time. (We did have a short time this week when my phone decided not to tell me about my emails. I'm not sure what brought this on, but it started working again so I won't hold that against it)


I just discovered an eBay selling app. Since I have been trying to sell things on eBay to earn a little extra money during my time off, I am so excited to see this app! It will be great for things that only need very simple pictures and not too much detail for the description, but I really think it is going to be a time saver.


one of my ebay listings
I can also research something on the app to see if it is worth my time and money to list it. This is going to be so helpful! I have been standing in the middle of thrift stores lately trying to open Safari to research stuff. Its great that I can just act like I'm texting and no one is the wiser, but this app is going to make it much faster--Yeah!
I can also check on my auction status to see how much money I am making!
I really am in love with my iPhone and think it is worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment