Sunday, November 14, 2010

Random camera pictures

I finally downloaded the pictures from my phone after 9 months of owning it.
In the last post I talked about how I never take my camera out at all. But, since I always have my phone with me, I do sometimes take pictures with it.
so, here are some random photos.....


Wyatt, Shelby and Annie in the back seat of the pickup on the way to California. This was taken on the 2nd day of the trip just east of Las Vegas.

Evie in the feather boas at Joannes craft store.

Annie getting her Converse signed by Christian comedian Tim Hawkins. The kids and I saw him in Denver. If you don't know him look him up on YouTube. funny stuff.

Clay getting ready to take his first bite of corn on the cob after getting his braces off. He was very excited.



Mom's memorial rock at the pit. The quote is by Whittier: "The steps of faith fall on the seeming void but find the rock beneath." Fitting.
All this makes me think I really need to be better about taking my camera; but I am happy that my phone was there :)




2 comments:

  1. Those are great shots...I love each of them for very different reasons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of evie is my favorite. Rach

    ReplyDelete